About IDEAL 1046 Paper Trimmer
The IDEAL 1046 is a 460mm office trimmer built to a high specification and using a high quality Solingen steel blade that can cut up to 30 sheets. It includes an EASY_LIFT automatic clamp to hold paper in position during cutting, handling up to A3 format sheets. The blade itself is housed inside an unbreakable plastic covering which is transparent. Precision side lay and accurate back gauge measurement mean that paper is trimmed accurately.
Why Buy IDEAL 1046 Paper Trimmer?
The IDEAL 1046 is a simple to use A3 trimmer that offers accuracy and reliability. With a blade that can be re-sharpened or changed it offers longevity of use. Safety features include a transparent blade guard and non-skid feet. The automatic clamping action with EASY_LIFT lever, to hold the paper firmly during the cutting action to prevent slipping, is activated by the movement of the cutting lever. Standard paper formats and photo sizes are illustrated on the cutting bed of the device, making it quick and easy to trim to standard sizes. All metal construction.
- Solingen quality steel cutting blades
- Double pivot aluminium bearings on the blade bracket
- Replaceable and resharpenable blades
- Transparent blade housing
- Paper format indication
- Manual clamping
- Millimetre accurate measuring scale
- 460mm cutting length
- Up to 30 sheets of 70gsm
Frequently used for
- Hand finishing print
- Trimming multi copy cards or labels
- Removing trim from copier print
- Sample creation
- Removing register or other marks
- Finishing digital print output