Description Ideal 4305 Guillotine
The IDEAL 4305 is one of the most popular of our manual guillotines. A high capacity manual paper guillotine with a cut length of 430mm (A3). Ideal for office or educational environments. Lever action cutting for up to 500 sheet 40mm paper stacks. Safety features reduce risk of accidents. The IDEAL 4305 guillotine is designed for table top use or an optional stand is available. All operations, from setting the cutting height, positioning the back gauge to changing the cutting blade are designed for ease of use.
Why buy the Ideal 4305?
The IDEAL 4305 guillotine is popular with schools, education departments and offices.
Cutting paper to size before printing simplifies paper stocking issues. Trimming products post-production produces better quality and highly professional finished products.
Simple to use, reliable and robust the IDEAL 4305 with a 500-sheet cutting capacity will bring efficiency and productivity to any cutting operations. All-metal construction produces a sturdy long-life paper guillotine.
- Transparent safety guard to front and rear
- Safety Cutting System: Blade is guarded when cutting
- Safe and convenient blade change without removing the guard
- Blade change device
- Cut sticks can be changed and replaced easily from the side of the guillotine
- Blade depth adjustment from side of guillotine
- 430mm cut width
- 40 mm cutting height
- 34 mm narrow cut
- Easy fast flick action clamp
- Blade lever
- Lockable back gauge
- 12 months guarantee
- Robust and reliable
Frequently used for:
- Cutting sheets of paper to required print size
- Trimming finished prints
- Giving booklets or leaflets a professional finish
- Finishing books up to 40mm thick