Description IDEAL 3005 Guillotine
The IDEAL 3005 is a portable office guillotine for small size paper formats.
A manual paper guillotine with a cut length of 300mm. Perfect for office or educational environments. Lever action cutting for up to 60 sheets of paper (based on 80gsm).
Safety features including a transparent safety guard on the front table helping to reduce the risk of accidents. The IDEAL 3005 table top guillotine has been designed to be easy to use and convenient to transport with its convenient handle (weight of 5.2kg).
Double-guided back stop with three ratchet positions for easy cutting. LED cutting line and Millimetre scale for precision cutting.
Why buy the IDEAL 3005?
The IDEAL 3005 guillotine is popular with schools, education departments and offices.
The back gauge is for using on both sides, allowing precise cutting to lengths between 45 and 300 mm.
Simple to use, reliable, robust and convenient to transport using its built-in handle.
- Safety Cutting System; transparent safety guard. Blade is guarded when cutting.
- Double-guided back gauge with three ratchet positions for A4 and A3 (short edge) formats, allows for quick and accurate operation
- 60 sheet capacity with LED cutting line for precise cuts
- Convenient handle for ease of transportation
- Solid metal construction
- Non slip rubber feet for stability
- Blade lever
- Robust and reliable
- Cutting Length: 300mm.
- Cutting Height: 5.5mm.
- Narrow Cut: 45mm.
- Table Depth: 300mm.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 190 x 500 x 240mm.
- Weight: 5.2kg.
Frequently used for:
- Cutting sheets of paper to required size
- Trimming finished print