Description IDEAL 4815 Guillotine
The IDEAL 4815 is an entry level electric guillotine capable of cutting up to 800 sheets of 80gsm paper, with a maximum cut length of 450mm it will cut SRA3 sheets or A2 sheets in half. The Ideal 4815 retains the manual clamp positioning of simpler machines to avoid unnecessary complexity. A measuring wheel at the front table positions the back gauge according to the easy to read digital measuring scale located on the front table. Side lays at the front ensure that the stack is positioned correctly. Solingen steel blade.
Why buy the IDEAL 4815
The IDEAL 4815 guillotine benefits from electrically powered cutting, making the Ideal 4815 an economy machine with the potential throughput of a more expensive model. Side lays can ensure accurate positioning of smaller stacks. Back gauge control from the front table gives single position operating. Packed with safety features like blade height adjustment, cutting stick removal from the side of the guillotine and easy cut activating bars reduce risk and make for easier operation.
- Transparent safety guard to front and rear
- Safety Cutting System: Blade is guarded when cutting.
- Safe and convenient blade change from the front of the machine
- Supplied with blade change device, jogger block and tool kit
- Electro- mechanical blade
- LED Cutline
- Digital Back Gauge Measurement for Accuracy
- Infinitely Adjustable Clamping Pressure via Quick Set Hand Wheel
- Easy-to-read digital measuring scale on the front table (mm or inches)
- Patented EASY-CUT activating bars guarantee safe two-hand operation.
- Cut stick can be changed and replaced easily from the side of the guillotine
- Blade depth adjustment from side of guillotine
- Convenient setting of the back gauge via hand crank
- Cutting Height: 80mm.
- Cutting Length: 475mm.
- Narrow Cut: 30mm.
- Table Depth: 458mm. Power supply 230 Volts
- Dimensions: (H X W X D) 1410mm X 762mm X 1053mm
- Weight: 212kg
- Weight with side tables: 221kg
- Cut sticks
- Blade change cradle