About Duplo 350 Digital Booklet System
Creating a perfect combination for productivity, value, and durability, the fully automated 350 Digital Booklet System integrates the Duplo DSF-2200 sheet feeder with the mid-range DBM-350/T Booklet Maker and Trimmer. The 350 Digital Booklet System can be set up in under 10 minutes and produce professionally finished booklets at up to 3,000 booklets per hour.
The Duplo 350 Digital Booklet System connects the DSF-2200 Sheet Feeder with the DBM-350 Booklet Maker, creating a seamless mid-volume digital finishing solution. The DSF-2200 comes with several features including Duplo’s belt suction feed system, front and side air separation, anti-static device and ultrasonic double feed detection to improve feed reliability. Increased paper sizes via optional extension tray kit can feed up to 200 sheets per minute. Additional options can be added, including a trail edge air kit, pre-loading kit, the DSS350 Square Spine system and 1D and 2D barcode reader.
The DMB350 Booklet System can be supplied in the following combinations:
- 350 Hand-Fed System
- 350 Digital Booklet System – including DSS350 Square Spine system
- 350 Digital Booklet System – including DSF-2200
- 350C Booklet System including DSC-10/20 – single & twin tower system
The Duplo DSS350 Square Spine System can be added to offer a finished perfect bound flat book. The whole system couples together and runs from the PC Controller, no special tools or setup is required.
Why buy? For business owners
With a variety of finishing solutions available today, off-line collating continues to maintain significant advantages over in-line and near-line systems. Projects processed on a collating and booklet making system can be finished at much faster speeds and output from multiple printers can be accepted and finished with ease. Should there be an issue with your printer, an off-line finishing process will continue to run your project without interruption, unlike with an in-line system where the entire production line would be halted.
- PC Controlled touch screen
- PC Controller software for easy job setup
- Automatic set-up
- Provides 5 finishing modes
- Designed for mid-production printers
- Converts pre-collated sets into finished booklets
- Feeds larger sheet sizes with optional Extension Tray Kit
- Belt suction feeding with front and side air separation
- Built-in ultrasonic double feed detection and anti-static device
- Integrated Book Spine Compressor
- Heavy-duty Deluxe Stitching Heads
- Push belt transport system prevents marks and static build up
- Produces up to 3,000 booklets per hour
- Max Booklet Size: 320x 230 mm (untrimmed)
- Min Booklet Size: 148x105mm (untrimmed)
- Max thickness: 2 mm/20 sheets
- CD-size booklets
- Corporate Reports