About Duplo 350C Booklet System
Creating a perfect combination for productivity, value, and durability, the fully automated 350C Booklet System integrates the DSC-10/20 collator with the mid-range DBM-350/T Booklet Maker and Trimmer. The 350C Booklet System can be set up in under 10 minutes, producing professionally finished booklets at up to 3,000 booklets per hour.
The Duplo DSC-10/20 suction feed system provides gentle processing of a wide range of applications not feasible with friction feed collators. Each bin is equipped with two adjustable fans for consistent and accurate feeding. The large pickup area of the belt suction feed system ensures that even slick coated, curled, and high static prints are fed consistently.
Booklets are effortlessly guided through the DBM-350 Booklet maker’s stitching process using the push belt system, activated only when the book is ready to move, therefore eliminating static and marks on the finishing print. The DBM-350C uses heavy-duty 26D stitch heads for durable, quality stitching and features a programmable spine compressor to flatten the spine for a lay-flat finish. Detailed adjustments for the process are simple to perform and can be saved to one of its 20 job memories. Trim waste is automatically collected in an external bin for removal while the system is running, helping to sustain productivity. Providing outstanding value, the 350C Booklet System will produce a wide range of applications from reports, manuals, brochures, catalogues, and other presentation projects.
The DMB350 Booklet System can be supplied in the following combinations:
- 350 Hand-Fed System
- 350 Digital Booklet System – including ASM – 350 Square back system
- 350 Digital Booklet System – including DSF-2200
- 350C Booklet System including DSC-10/20 – single & twin tower system
The Duplo ASM350 Square back system can be added to offer the perfect bound look finish and a completely flat book.
Why buy? For business owners
With a variety of finishing solutions available today, off -line collating continues to maintain significant advantages over in-line and near-line systems. Jobs processed on a collating and booklet making system are finished at much faster speeds and output from multiple printers can be accepted and finished with equal ease. Should the printer break down, an off -line finishing operation will continue to run without interruption unlike with an in-line system where the entire production line would be halted.
- Automatic set-up
- Provides 5 finishing modes
- Touch screen control
- Designed for mid-production printers
- Perfect for mid-range productions
- Capable of handling Litho and Digital print work
- Configures up to two DSC-10/20 Collators
- Integrated Book Spine Compressor
- Vacuum collator system
- Air Management System to each bin delivers consistent feeding on all paper types and weights
- Waiting Mode to reduce down-time
- Integrated trimmer
- Produces up to 3,000 booklets per hour
- Collates up to 7,200 sets per hour
- Corporate Reports
- Event programmes