The Duplo DC-516 Multi-Finisher has been designed to be the ideal finishing solution for digital colour documents.
The Duplo DC-516 provides high-speed print finishing for production environments. Featuring a 14” capacity feeder and long conveyor stacker, the DC-516 Pro provides a solution for continuous non- stop productivity.
The DC-516 Pro comes standard with both cutting and slitting modules and capable of applying up to 30 cuts per sheet. The slitting module includes 6 tools allowing for up to 10 slits to be applied (additional 4 slits optional). Slitting tools are manually adjusted, and cuts are set up through the control panel.
Prevent toner cracking by creasing brochures and book covers prior to folding at up to 100 sheets per minute! The DC-516 Pro’s creasing module features a dual creasing tool that can be switched interchangeably to perform positive and negative patterns. To perform positive and negative creases in one pass, a second optional creasing module will be required. Each module applies up to 20 creases per sheet.
The Duplo DC-516 incorporates an automatic 8-belt suction feed system as per other models in the Duplo DC range, providing consistent mark free delivery. When using digital stocks with high levels of static, the standard fit air knife assists with sheet separation. The inclusion of the ultrasonic double feed detector paired to the reject tray ensures only one document will be processed at a time with any errors easily retrievable without damage or a stop in production via the integrated reject tray in the lower part of the machine.
Why buy the Duplo DC-516? For business owners:
The Duplo DC-516 offers business owners a high-level, flexible finishing solution designed to increase levels of production without impacting on quality.
Image registration technology automatically reads registration marks to calculate any necessary required adjustments to correct image drift during the print process.
Projects are easy to setup using the DC-516’s LCD display. Providing quick and simple access to 250 saved jobs in the computer memory, including the facility to setup repeat projects, sheet size and cutting/creasing positions. While in production the operator will be available to safely operate other equipment.
- 14″ feed capacity and long conveyor stacker
- Cuts high volume 24-up and 36-up business cards
- Creases up to 100 sheets per minute or 6000 sheets per hour
- Capable of completing positive and negative creases with additional modules/tools
- Manages paper between 110 – 400 gsm on 14″ x 26″ sheet sizes
- Built-in Registration mark scanner, compensates for image movement in horizontal direction
- Standard shrinkage control to help prevent image shrinking due to high fusing temperatures and moisture content loss
- Book covers
- Business cards – high volume capability
- Table Menus
- Greeting cards
- Z-folds, accordion folds, and more