IDEAL Guillotine 5255
The IDEAL 5255 sets the standard for the 520mm width electric guillotine. A feature rich fully electrically operated guillotine with the capability of cutting sheets of 520mm. Electric back gauge drive with touch pad for easy setting and digital display. Fully programmable, the IDEAL 5255 can store and recall as many as 99 programs meaning jobs can be recalled at the press of a button. Safety features include a programmable EJECT function – for pushing out the paper, hinged safety guard on the front table; safety cover on the rear table; main switch and safety lock with key; electronically controlled true two-hand operation.
Why buy the IDEAL 5255
The ergonomic working height of 94cm provides for effortless, fatigue-free operation. Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display enables speedy correction of faults and less downtime. Back gauge position is fully programmable, and the electronic hand wheel enables manual back gauge positioning with variable speed control. LED cutting line coupled with two side lays each on front and rear tables, assists in accuracy of cut every time. With memory key for repeat cuts and automatic SET function for reference measurement via start button, the IDEAL 5255 offers the operator a feature packed, high performance guillotine. Optional side tables enhance the ease of use and increase productivity.
- Hinged safety guard on the front table
- Fully electrically operated guillotine; knife, clamp, back gauge
- Touch screen programmable keypad with 99 memory function
- Repeat cut and business card cut function
- Cuts up to B2
- Accuracy to 0.1 mm with digital display
- Pre-set cuts for A3, A4 and A5
- Red LED cut line indicators
- Self-diagnostics for quick trouble shooting
- Double sided clamp gauge
- Independent blade and clamp action for pre-clamping
- Patented safety drive; automatic blade and clamp return from every position.
- Electronic hand wheel for precise adjustment of back gauge
- Maximum cutting length of 520 mm, minimum 35 mm
- Cutting height 80 mm
- Comes complete with stand and integrated storage shelf
Frequently used for:
- Business cards
- Cutting sheets of paper to required print size
- Trimming finished print to a professional level