Description IDEAL 4300 Guillotine
The IDEAL 4300 is an entry level high capacity manual paper guillotine with a cut width of 430mm (A3). Ideal for home use or small volume use in office or educational environments. Lever action cutting for up to 20mm paper stacks. Safety features eliminate risk of accidents. Designed for table top use or optional stand is available.
Why buy the IDEAL 4300?
Popular with home users or small office environments the IDEAL 4300 makes fast work of paper trimming. Cutting up to 20mm paper stacks with minimal effort in one action with its many safety features and robust construction makes the IDEAL 4300 the perfect purchase for the small volume user.
- Transparent safety guard to front and rear
- Safety Cutting System: Blade is guarded when cutting.
- Safe and convenient blade change without removing the guard
- Blade change device
- Cut stick can be changes and replaced easily from the side of the guillotine
- Blade depth adjustment from side of guillotine
- 430mm cut width
- 20mm cutting height
- 36mm narrow cut
- Easy fast flick action clamp
- Blade lever
- Lockable back gauge
- 12 months guarantee
- Robust and reliable
Frequently used for
Cutting sheets of paper to required print size
Trimming finished prints
Giving booklets or leaflets a professional finish
Finishing books up to 20mm thick