IDEAL 4850 Guillotine
The IDEAL 4850 guillotine offers both electro-mechanical drive of the cutting blade and auto clamping in a simple to operate guillotine that comes complete with stand. The IDEAL 4850 has a cut width up to 475mm (SRA3) and a maximum cutting height of 80mm. LED lights produce a highly visible cutting line, while hand positioning of the back gauge is controlled through a precision digital scale and spindle drive. The IDEAL safety cutting system ensures absolute reliability and accuracy in cutting. Side lays ensure even the smallest piles are positioned exactly for cutting.
Why Buy the IDEAL 4850
Powered guillotine with automatic clamping offers a productive machine with accurate positioning of paper thanks to illuminated LED cutting lines. Simple to operate with many safety features including blade height adjustment and cutting stick removal are from the side of the machine and transparent hoods which lock during the cutting process. Blade removal is safe and simple thanks to a dedicated tool that sheaths the blade during the switch over process.
The clamping and cutting action produce a professional finish making the Ideal 4850 good for short run quality print work. The illuminated cutting line provides reassurance that the back gauge is set correctly. This is positioned according to an easy to read digital measuring scale located on the front table.
- Transparent hood electrically locks during operation
- Powered cutting action
- Powered automatic clamping action
- Push button control over clamp position
- Blade depth adjustment from the side of the machine
- Red LED cut line indicators for clear cut accuracy
- Cutting stick adjustment from side of the machine
- Ideal for Sheet Sizes up to SRA3
- Can Cut up to SRA2 in Half
- Cuts up to 450 mm Width
- Back Gauge Measurement up to 450 mm
- Cuts up to 80 mm of 80gsm (Approx. 800 sheets)
- Digital Back Gauge Measurement for Accuracy
- Effortless Cutting with Twin Trigger Activation
- Electrically Operated Clamp with Independent Blade & Clamp Action for Pre-Clamping
- Dimensions with side tables: H 1296 x W 1349 x D 1053mm.
- Weight: 225.kg.
- Weight with side tables: 234 kg
- Cutting length: 475mm.
- Cutting height: 80mm.
- Narrow cut: 30mm.
- Table depth: 458mm.
- Power supply: 230 Volt
- Cut sticks
- Blade change cradle
- Jogger block
- Magnetic clamp pads
- Cutting sheets of paper to the required print size
- Trimming finished print
- Business cards
- Trimming booklets
- Finishing books up to 80 mm thick