The Duplo DC-516 provides high-speed print finishing for production environments. Featuring a 14” capacity feeder and long conveyor stacker, the DC-516 Pro provides a solution for continuous non- stop productivity.
Designed with flexibility to adapt to your needs, the DC-516 High Speed Creaser prevents toner cracking and unattractive fold lines on digitally printed applications up to 100 sheets per minute! Creasing prior to folding allows fold devices to bend the sheets with ease, ensuring a crisp and professional finish. The DC-516 features a 14″ feed capacity for higher volume jobs and handles paper up to 400 gsm up to 14″ x 26″ in size.
It comes standard with two dual creasing modules that can be switched interchangeably to perform positive and negative patterns at the same time. Each module applies up to 20 creases per sheet. Fast and easy to use, the DC-516 is ideal for creasing brochures, greeting cards and book covers for perfect binding
Why buy the Duplo DC-516? For business owners:
The Duplo DC-516 offers business owners a high-level, flexible finishing solution designed to increase levels of production without impacting on quality.
Image registration technology automatically reads registration marks to calculate any necessary required adjustments to correct image drift during the print process.
Projects are easy to setup using the DC-516’s LCD display. Providing quick and simple access to 250 saved jobs in the computer memory, including the facility to setup repeat projects, sheet size and cutting/creasing positions. While in production the operator will be available to safely operate other equipment.
- 14″ feed capacity for high volume jobs
- Creases up to 100 sheets per minute
- Applies positive and negative creases with new dual creasing tool
- Handles paper up to 400 gsm on 14″ x 26″ sheet sizes
- Optional rotary tool and cross perforating modules with strike-perforating capabilities
- Perfect for applications such as greeting cards, Z-folds, business cards, perforated tickets, book covers with hinge and accordion folds
- Book covers
- Business cards – high volume capability
- Table Menus
- Greeting cards
- Z-folds, accordion folds, and more