About DUPLO DC-446 Creaser
The Duplo DC446 supersedes the DC445 card creaser. The fully automatic DC446 system has been upgraded to offer faster production, ultra-fast set up, more creases per sheet and considerably improved 8 belt feeding unit.
The DC446 provides a creasing solution, that eliminates the issue with toner/ink cracking when digitally printed work is folded. Creasing is necessary to overcome toner cracking which can plague digitally printed pages and result in a quality professionally finished product. The ability to crease up to 20 times in 0.1mm increments covers a huge range of product types that any customer might require. The creasing tool can be automatically adjusted to three positions to accommodate different stock thicknesses and provide the best finish.
Designed to meet the needs of the short to medium run digital or litho print market. Ideal for Greetings cards, leaflets, tickets, brochures, book covers, CD/DVD covers, post cards etc
Step by step touch panel set up stores and recalls the programmes for 30 jobs to save time on repeat product types. A 100mm feed tray capacity and 110mm delivery tray means to DC-446 Du-creaser can run unattended leaving an operator to attend to other tasks. Suction fed removes the risk of marking with an optional air knife to help separate sheets ahead of feeding if static is an issue. An optional ultrasonic double sheet detector prevents misfeeds. Skew & shrinkage adjustments compensate for any image placement issues.
- Power SupplyDC-446: 230 VAC, 50 Hz, power consumption 160 W, 0.6 A
- Machine Dimensions (WxDxH)W-618 mm x D-573 mm x H-1,262 mm
- Gross Weight97 kgs
- Net Weight79 kgs (114 kg with optional cabinet)
- Feeder SpeedsA4 SEF (1 crease)@ 60 sheets/min
- A4 SEF (2 creases)@ 31 sheets/min
- A3 SEF (1 crease)@ 39 sheets/min
- A3 SEF (2 creases)@ 29 sheets/min
- A4 LEF perforated or slit only@ 92 sheets/min
- Job Memories30
- Automated Set-upFrom barcode
- FeederCapacity 100 mm
- Top feed/ 8 Belt suction
- In-feed Paper Size Min: 140 mm x 150 mm
- Max: 330 mm x 670 mm
- Paper WeightMin: 110 gsm
- Max: 350 gsm
- *Paper curl within +/- 3mm*
- Laminated/UV coated stock: within the above range including lamination/coated layer.