About Duplo DBM-350
The DBM 350 system produces very high quality books using automated high quality stitching heads and integrated spine press.
The DBM 350 is Duplo’s first booklet maker to feature an integrated spine press, perfect for creating professional looking booklets. The settings of the spine press can easily be adjusted to match the thickness of the booklet.
There is no need for manual intervention on the DBM 350, the easy touch button set-up makes switching jobs effortless. By entering the projects parameters, all stitch, fold and trim positions will automatically be adjusted.
The DBM 350 is the next model up from the DBM 150 with additional functionality and features. The DBM 350 booklet making systems are a cost effective mid-range alternative capable of supporting a wide range of applications from mono and colour digital and litho press.
The DMB350 System comes in the following combinations:
- 350 Hand-Fed System
- 350 Digital Booklet System (including DSF-2200)
- 350C Booklet System including DSC-10/20 (Single & Twin tower System)
- 350Cr Digital Booklet System (With or without Duplo DSS-350 Square Spine System
- Event programmes
- Church order of Service
- Tourist Guides
- Corporate Reports
- Academic Journals
- Education and Training Books
- Automatic set-up
- Provides 5 finishing modes
- Touch screen control
- Designed for mid-production printers
- Perfect for mid-range productions
- Capable of handling Litho and Digital print work
- Integrated Book Spine Compressor
- Vacuum collator system
- Waiting Mode to reduce down-time
- Integrated trimmer
- Produces up to 3,000 booklets per hour
- Collates up to 7,200 sets per hour