About IDEAL 1110 Paper Trimmer
The IDEAL 1110 is a high-performance professional large format paper trimmer, capable of accommodating A1 sheets. Mounted on its own steel frame and operated by foot pedal, offering a choice of blade angle- provides for greater versatility. Supplied as standard with the wide angle 75 degree blade for thicker materials, it can also be fitted with a sharply pointed 25 degree blade for paper and light cards. With a 1,100mm cutting length it offers the capacity to trim larger documents effortlessly and will prove to be a valuable addition to any print facility.
Why buy the IDEAL 1110?
The IDEAL 1110 is a heavy-duty trimmer that offers considerable flexibility. The aluminium bracket for the blade axle, Soligen steel blade and all metal construction with the availability of replaceable parts and a blade that can be re-sharpened mean it will return many years of productivity.
The front gauge with integrated narrow strip cutting device is easily positioned through a calibrated rotary knob. A fold away extension table offers support to the material being cut and is very useful when trimming wide format sheets. The foot operated clamp gives the freedom to pull the blade lever down while retaining a hand free. Safety is enhanced through the use of a stationary unbreakable plastic cover on the blade with a locking device on the blade adding to the safety features.
- Choice of blade angle-75 degrees or 25 degrees
- High quality Soligen steel blade
- Foot operated clamping action
- 1mm or wider strip cutting
- Millimetre accuracy increments
- Blade can be locked in position
- Transparent Lexan covering for blade
- Standard paper formats displayed on bed
- 1,100mm cutting length
- 4mm cutting height
Frequently used for
- Large format paper trimming
- Back up for standard guillotine
- Hand trimming short-run jobs
- Sample production
- Display prints
- Trimming posters
- Manual finishing of business cards etc