IDEAL 6660 Guillotine
The IDEAL 6660 is a feature packed fully electrically powered efficient guillotine, capable of cutting up to 650mm (SRA2). The integrated IR (Infra Red) safety curtain in place of the transparent guard on other models, makes operation easier and means productivity is increased. Fully programmable, the IDEAL 6660 can store and recall as many as 99 programs meaning jobs can be recalled at the press of a button (up to 15 repeat cuts can be integrated into one program). Electric back gauge drive with touch pad for easy setting. Safety features (SCS) include IR light beam curtain to front table, safety cover on the rear table; main switch and safety lock with key and a programmable EJECT function – for pushing out the paper.
Why buy the IDEAL 6660?
Built to the ergonomic working height of 94cm the IDEAL 6660 provides for effortless, fatigue-free operation. Self-diagnostic system with error indication on display enables efficient correction of faults and less downtime. Back gauge position is fully programmable and the electronic hand wheel enables manual back gauge positioning with variable speed control. LED cutting line coupled with two side lays each on front and rear tables, assists in accuracy of cut. With memory key for repeat cuts and automatic SET function for reference measurement via the start button, the IDEAL 6660 offers the operator a feature packed, high performance guillotine that can cut SRA2 paper. As with other IDEAL models the blade and cut stick can be adjusted or changed without the need to remove the safety covers. Optional side tables enhance the ease of use and increase productivity.
- Fully electrically powered guillotine knife, clamp, back gauge, cuts up to SRA2
- Touch screen programmable keypad with 99 memory function
- Accuracy to 0.1 mm with digital display
- Red LED cut line indicators
- Self-diagnostics for efficient trouble shooting
- Independent blade and clamp action for pre-clamping
- Double sided clamp gauge
- Electronic hand wheel for precise adjustment of back gauge
- Will cut SRA1 on shortest length
- Patented safety drive; automatic blade and clamp return from every position.
- Cutting length of 650 mm, narrow cut 25 mm
- Cutting height 80 mm
- Table depth 610mm
- Comes complete with stand and integrated storage shelf
Frequently used for:
- Cutting sheets of paper to required print size (SRA1 to SRA2)
- Business cards
- Trimming finished print to a professional level
- Trimming booklets