About IDEAL 3905, 3915 Guillotine Blade (SS)
High quality IDEAL 3905, 3915 Guillotine Blade supplied in a Sturdy Wooden Case for secure storage.
Blade to fit – IDEAL 3905 & Ideal 3915
Blade Dimensions: 445 x 39 x 6mm Tapped
Only available in Standard Steel Construction.
Our blades are imported from Germany and offer the highest possible quality on the UK market. They are supplied pre-honed and sharpend ready for years of reliable service. Our pricing is constantly checked to ensure we remain as competitive as possible, we ensure our pricing is the best at all times by purchasing blades in Bulk so you don’t have to!
It is essential to have at least one spare blade either on site with the guillotine or with your service team (We offer service as well if required). This ensures a blade change can be done in the event of a blade being chipped or becoming blunt. We would recommend a minimum of 3 blades being available to the operator, in normal cycle this would mean ONE on the machine, ONE spare ready to be fitted and ONE possibly away for grinding/sharpening.
We do offer a sharpening/Re-Grind service as well as blade fitting and maintenance service on all Ideal and EBA Guillotines nationwide, call for details for click our request a service button.
- Straight forward and safe blade changeover
- Precision positioning of back gauge with integrated locking mechanism
- Cast aluminium side lays for accurate paper positioning
- Up to 20mm cutting depth, equivalent to 200 sheets of 70 gsm
- 430mm Max cutting width, 36mm minimum cutting width
- Quick change cutting sticks
- Typical Applications
- Cutting sheets of paper to required print size
- Trimming finished print
- Giving booklets or leaflets a professional finish
- Finishing books up to 20mm thick